Operations Supervisor - Pipeline and Gathering
CP Energy, a privately-owned midstream company, is seeking a driven, results-oriented individual for the position of Operations Manager – Pipeline and Gathering in Edmond, Oklahoma.
This position will provide leadership for the company’s pipeline and gathering system operations.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Oversee daily operations and construction activities
· Ensure operating execution in accordance with governance rules and regulations
· Manage third-party contractor staff and activity
· Coordinate cross-discipline teamwork and communication, including measurement, maintenance, regulatory, environmental, right of way, and finance
· Monitor and report on costs, schedule, risks, mitigation, and safety
· Analyze operating risks and opportunities and implement corrective action plans as needed
· Promote a conscious environment for safety
Preferred Candidate Requirements include:
· 6+ years demonstrated experience with pipeline operations management
· Customer service focused
· Flexible and adaptable
· Outstanding organization and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated good judgment, attention to detail, and analytical thinking abilities
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Remarkable work ethic and initiative
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products
CP Energy is headquartered in Edmond, Oklahoma and has operations throughout Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. For additional information, visit .
Interested candidates should submit their resume and other credentials via email to.