- Measures crude oil in accordance with measurement policy at the lease.
- Performs field measurement duties; tank level measurement by gauge line, S&W determination by sampling, sample analysis, and custody transfer documentation (ticketing).
- Drives trucks that transports crude oil from the lease to the unload station.
- Unloads crude oil at the appropriate station in accordance with established operations and safety procedures.
- Performs routine maintenance and inspections to assigned vehicle and equipment.
- Complies with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Maintains current CDL and Medical Exam card.
- Properly represent company to customers and general public.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and in compliance with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and procedures.